Home - Golf Courses > HOKUSEI (NORTH AREA) > Golf 5 Country Yokkaichi Course > Course Information
Although it appears to be a flat course at first glance, the fair-way has subtle undulations that affect each shot. The course lay-out makes good use of its grand landscape, with Komono Lake to the east, Ise Bay to the south, the Suzuka Mountains to the west, and the Yunoyama plateau to the north.
- 1510, Suizawaｰcho, Yokkaichi-shi, Mie Prefecture 512-1105 Japan
- 7,900yen〜19,900yen plus tax /one round /per person
*The above fees per group (4 bags) and locker room services.
- Either turtleneck or collared golf shirts are acceptable. Crew neck shirts and T-shirts are not permitted. Shirtsleeves may either be short or long and shirts must be tucked in at all times.
- 16 driving ranges, approach/ bunker range, and putting green.
- Click here for weather information!