Home - Golf Courses > HOKUSEI (NORTH AREA) >Mie Country Club > Course Information
A hilly course. The gentle slopes and river running through the course make for more strategic play. The green on the 12th hole is famous as an impregnable green because it plays optical illusions on golfers.
- 7190, Chikusa, Komono-cho Mie-gun, Mie Prefecture 510-1251 Japan
- 8,500yen〜19,100yen includes tax /one round /per person
*The above fees per group (4 bags) and locker room services.
- Either turtleneck or collared golf shirts are acceptable. Crew neck shirts and T-shirts are not permitted. Shirtsleeves may either be short or long and shirts must be tucked in at all times.
- 27 driving range (220 yards), bunker range, and putting green.
- Click here for weather information!