Home - Golf Courses > HOKUSEI (NORTH AREA) >Suzuka Country Club > Course Information
Authentic courses nestled in the heart of nature. These three courses separated by woods are renowned for their beautiful landscape. The Naka Course used for tournaments is quite difficult, with long distances, ponds, and valleys.
- 2417-1 Kusuwara Geino-cho, Tsu-shi, Mie Prefecture 514-2201 Japan
- 6,000yen〜19,000yen includes tax /one round /per person
*The above fees per group (4 bags) and locker room services.
- Either turtleneck or collared golf shirts are acceptable. Crew neck shirts and T-shirts are not permitted. Shirtsleeves may either be short or long and shirts must be tucked in at all times.
- 30 driving range, approach / bunker range, and putting green.
- Click here for weather information!