Home - Golf Courses >Iga >Kikyougaoka Golf Course > Course Information
Surrounded by pine, cedar, cypress, and Japanese cherry trees, every hole on this quiet course is completely separated. Golfers can taste the real thrill of golfing on each hole of this stately course.
- 3682 Aza-Sasao, Takinohara, Nabari-shi, Mie Prefecture 518-0411 Japan
- 6,500yen〜15,000yen includes tax /one round /per person
*The above fees per group (4 bags) and locker room services.
- Either turtleneck or collared golf shirts are acceptable. Crew neck shirts and T-shirts are not permitted. Shirtsleeves may either be short or long and shirts must be tucked in at all times.
- 6 driving range (20 meters), bunker range and putting green.
- Click here for weather information!