Home - Golf Courses >Iga >Iga Golf Course > Course Information
A beautiful, strategic 18 hole course. It has wonderful views of the Aoyama and Nabari mountain ranges, and golfers can enjoy beautiful flowers blooming year round. Everyone from beginners to low handicap golfers can enjoy the course.
- 4167-3 Hido, Iga-shi, Mie Precture 518-0115 Japan
- 7,000yen〜13,000yen includes tax /one round /per person
*The above fees per group (4 bags) and locker room services.
- Either turtleneck or collared golf shirts are acceptable. Crew neck shirts and T-shirts are not permitted. Shirtsleeves may either be short or long and shirts must be tucked in at all times.
- 6 driving range (15 yards), and putting green.
- Click here for weather information!