Home - Golf Courses > Ise-Shima Area > Kintetsu Hamajima Country Club > Course Information
A classic seaside course stretching along the hills of Ise Shima National Park’s
Ago Bay overlooking the Pacific Ocean.
With a layout that makes perfect use the natural environment, the contrast between the greens and white sandy bunkers is particularly beautiful.
- 1614-1 Hamajima-cho Hazako, Shima-shi, Mie Precture 517-0403 Japan
- 6,500~12,000yen includes tax /one round /per person
- Either turtleneck or collared golf shirts are acceptable. Crew neck shirts and T-shirts are not permitted. Shirtsleeves may either be short or long and shirts must be tucked in at all times.
- 11 driving ranges, approach/ bunker range, and putting green.
- Click here for weather information!